Saturday, August 31, 2013

T-Minus (written last night, posted this morning)

It's 9:45. I am wide awake. I am about to take enough ambien to knock out a pregnant elephant. Otherwise I am never going to bed. Then I am going to set four alarm clocks each set to start at 4:40 am abouThit ten minutes apart from each other.

Gonna have this guy at my bedside at 4 am
YEAHHH BOYYEEEE

I have an ear infection, which is just my luck before a big race. It's not terrible, but I had been feeling a bit run down during the day all week so I knew something was up. I spent almost 2.5 hours this morning at one of them little clinic jawns at Walgreens. I am not a doctor, but I knew it was an ear infection going in. So they gave me some Amoxicillan. Taking that ultimately gave me a nasty case of "gastrointestinal discomfort." Use your imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment