Friday, June 1, 2012

Here We Go B*tches

Let the games begin. The training plan is in place - I finished it last night. Day 1 of training is here. D-Day. And I kicked it off with a great 11 miler this morning at Ridley Creek State Park at a 9:22 pace. I felt good. The weather was perfect - nice and cool. I didnt have to slog down water like a camel. The only thing gave me any *slight* pain was a small hot spot on my big toe, right foot. New shoes. Which I am loving. Reebok YourFlex. Sort of a Nike Free knock off. Super light, good cushioning. It just all feeds into my running shoe fetish. I admit that I have a problem.

I am working two races this weekend and marking a course after the morning race tomorrow. Busy day and I probably wont get a run in. I would have liked to do a quick easy 3 miler. I am at 25 miles for the week and I would love to add a tad more, but I cant complain. Two months ago I was running. I'll take what I can get.

84 miles for the month of May!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment