Thursday, January 6, 2011

I Hate Running

I hate running. That sounds a little dramatic but I had a run last night that just re-affirms my decision to quit running for a bit. My back hurt and I was miserable. Granted, I checked it in mentally, so that wasn't helping - aka I didn't want to be out there in the first place.

I'm bike shopping, mountain bike to be specific. Shopping is probably too strong a word for what I am doing since I already know what I want and I don't have to physically shop for it. The crew that I ride with, we have a hookup that shall remain nameless, but lets just say that its no coincidence that most of us ride Jamis bikes. So I think I am picking up a Jamis 650B. That means nothing too most people. Just know that it goes fast. And it looks fast.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Camelot Dr,Brookhaven,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment