Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ranting

The old lady has been complain that my blogs are to vanilla now that I have toned things down. I agree with her. I need to step it up a bit. So with that being said, I would like to share with you my thoughts on mexicans…

Just kidding.

Seriously,  I am rather mellow these days. My wife would argue, but she gets to see me when I am driving, and that’s when I am at my angriest. Sure, I’ll admit that there will always be things that will rile me up, but overall, through a good course of mood stabilizing medications, extensive therapy, and my studies in the Eastern Philosophies, I have become a kinder, gentler Frank. Think of me as Frank 2.0.

1 comment:

  1. This is horrible news. Remember when drunk Vogel transformed into Sober Vogel? Gone were the days of coming back to the dorms after a late night to find hall lights smashed, ceiling tiles missing or fruit baskets smushed into the air conditioning units. This was a sad time for Drexel.

    YOU CAN'T TAKE THE DRUNK OUT OF VOGEL AND YOU CAN'T TAKE THE SASS OUT OF FRANK.

    It just won't be the same. We need rants, attitude and opinions; even if they're wrong.

    pip-pip!

    ReplyDelete