Sunday, September 13, 2009

The ills

Things are getting nutz.

I was here at 3:30 am this morning. Around dinnertime yesterday, I started getting a bit of a tummy ache. Nothing major, but just odd because I typically do not get indigestion. Fast forward to 2:45 am. The pain in my stomach was bad enough to wake me up. It was bad enough that I knew I wasnt going back to sleep anytime soon, so I figured I'd head to CVS and get some pepto. Then the more I thought about, I'd come home and just sit on the couch for a couple of hours until I had to go to work, so, I headed to the office after I left CVS.

The work hours have been crazy. I have had a couple of big deliverables in the last couple of days to get out the door. I dont think I have worked a normal day in over two weeks. As a matter of fact I have one due today that I am hoping to get done soon so I can go home. I shouldnt complain - with the way the economy is right now, having employment is a good thing; there are worse things to complain about than being busy.

I havent run or anything in more than a week. Its getting tough to do any riding after work now (not that I was doing a lot in the past - once a week, if that). Last night it was just about dark by 7:15. But. I'll continue to run outside throughout the winter. But, as the year draws to a close, I'll probably start taking alot of my endeavors inside to the treadmill. I cannot complain: I have barely been on a treadmill this summer, so, if I have to head indoors for a bit, so be it. Still, I'll to do as much as I can outside. Running in the cold never really bothered me.

By the way, my stomach still hurts. I forced myself to eat earlier because I have the weird sensation of being hungry and in pain at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment